Aluminium windows and doors have gained lots of popularity in both commercial and residential properties in New Zealand over the recent past. One of the reasons for this is the fact that the aluminium material is sturdy enough to withstand various types of weather and temperature changes that come with the same. This is unlike iron that gathers rust after several years, or even wooden door/window frames that are vulnerable to rotting, termites, and also catch fire quickly. Aside from aluminium being a strong material, windows and doors made from the same have a sleek look and feel, which again helps improves your home value and curb appeal. It’s however advisable to source these from a trusted and certified supplier dealing with aluminium doors NZ.
Advantages of Aluminium Doors
- Affordability: Although aluminium is a much stronger material as compared to wood and PVC, it is unbelievably much more affordable. This is the one thing you will notice when you go shopping for door and window frames in New Zealand. Although prices may vary from one supplier to the other, the cost of acquiring, installing, and maintaining aluminium doors is much lower, hence the most cost-efficient option for homeowners.
- Thermal performance: Aluminium glazing provides excellent sound and thermal insulation. Investing in aluminium doors and windows in your home could help see more than 30% drop in heating bills. The other added benefit of using this material is that it meets the current building thermal regulations within the country. All one needs to do is source the materials from a trusted supplier.
- Low maintenance and durability: Aluminium is one of the few materials that are corrosion resistance. In addition to this, the material is resistant to a wide range of harsh materials and environmental condition hence an excellent choice for your home. Research also shows that aluminium doors NZ last much longer than steel or wooden doors that split, crack, or even warp over time.
- Flexibility: You can have your aluminium door custom designed to your liking. The best thing about this is that it doesn’t lose its strength no matter how sophisticated the design is. This also gives aluminum doors NZ manufacturers with a broad range of customization options for their consumers. You can therefore make a custom order for both windows and doors with Window Factory and have no doubts that they will meet your expectations.
- Security and recyclability: As indicated earlier, aluminium doors are the strongest you can find. You can use this door for your main door and be assured of improved security in your home. These doors make it hard for thieves and unauthorized persons push through the door without a key. Aluminium is also safe for the environment and highly recyclable. The beauty of this is that it requires only 5% of the initial energy to recycle aluminium.
If looking for a strong, energy efficient, and durable solution for your doors and windows, then aluminium doors NZ is the way to go. Investing in these will not only make your home energy efficient but also improve its curb appeal and market value significantly.